I just got in my sushi mat set that I ordered a few days ago, so I’ve been on a sushi kick since. I’ve made a few of these rolls for dinner the last couple days. It’s actually pretty cheap to make up sushi surprisingly, much cheaper than going out. The main ingredients like the Rice, Rice Vinegar, Seaweeed Paper (Nori), Wasabi, Soy Sauce and a Mat all cost less than $20 total and that will give you enough stock to make dozens of rolls, just buy a little bit of the filling ingredients and you’re good to go.
- ~2 cups Sushi Rice
- 4 sheets Nori (dry seaweed)
- 1 can Tuna, drained
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1/2 Cucumber, cut into strips lengthwise
- Sesame Seeds (regular and Black)
- Lightly mix together the Tuna, Mayonnaise and Sriracha in a bowl, breaking the tuna apart but not mashing it into a paste.
- To roll the sushi, cover a bamboo sushi rolling mat with plastic wrap. Lay a sheet of nori, rough side up, on the plastic wrap. With wet fingers, firmly pat a thick, even layer of prepared rice over the nori, covering it completely. Place a few cucumber slices and spread a line of tuna mixture alongside the vegetables. simpiox para que es
- Pick up the edge of the bamboo rolling sheet, fold the bottom edge of the sheet up, enclosing the filling, and tightly roll the sushi into a thick cylinder. ivermectina causa febre Once the sushi is rolled, wrap it in the mat and gently squeeze to compact it tightly. Cut each roll into 8 pieces, and refrigerate until served. ivermectin and ms