So everyone has to have a nice weekend morning drink. This is one of my favorites. I’m a huge fan of V8 so that probably helps also. But this drink is quick, cheap, easy, healthy and best of all; It’s amazing at taking care of a hangover.
- 4 cups V8 Juice (You can also use Tomato Juice)
- 2 cups Pepper Vodka (regular will also work)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- A few dashes Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce (Tabasco or Red Hot)
- Lime Slices, Jalapenos, Garlic Stuffed Olives and Celery stalks for Garnish
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir well. Serve over ice. Spear Vegetables on and throw on top then add the ol’ Celery Stick Stirrer and it’s smooth sailing the rest of the day.