Do you like heat? Well this sauce is great for you! It has a nice burn from the Habaneros but also a smokey smooth flavor from the roasted red peppers. This goes great on fish, pork and chicken but even better as a sandwich spread. Watch out tho because it is hot!
- 20 Habanero Peppers (Roasted)
- 3 Red Peppers (Roasted)
- 1 medium Onion (diced)
- 2 Carrots (chopped)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start by roasting the Habaneros and Red Peppers.
- Add Water and Habaneros to large skillet and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, add remaining ingredients and simmer for about 15 minutes, add contents to a food processor and puree.
- Add puree back into saucepan and allow to simmer for about an hour until it has thickened.
- Refrigerate, stays good about a week.