White Castle is a great burger shack that is so popular, it even has movies based on just getting there to enjoy one of those greasy cheesy sliders. They are incredibly simple to make and are dirt cheap for the quantity that you get out of a tray. Give it a try and see if they aren’t almost exactly like you’d get at White Castle but without the trip.
- 2 lbs Ground Beef (80/20 preferred)
- 1/2 Cup Onions (diced)
- Slices of American Cheese
- Pickle Slices
- Salt and Pepper
- McCormick Steak Seasoning
- Spread out 1/2 Cup diced Onions on a 9×13 pan or sheet tray.
- Spread out a 1/2 inch layer of Meat on top of the Onions.
- Sprinkle with Seasoning, then add to 400 degree, preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and cut into even squares, top with American Cheese and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add to dinner roll and top with pickle slice.