This weekend there was a sale on Velveeta and Ground beef so why not make the most of it. This whole meal cost about $40 and that included the 30 Pack. It’s cheap, easy and it will last a few days so you can make burritos, enchiladas, tostadas, nachos…. and on and on.
- 3 lbs Ground Beef or Steak
- 2 lbs Velveeta
- 2 lb Can of Refried Beans
- 1 12 oz can Firehouse Chili
- 4 Jalapenos
- 1 Large White Onion
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Taco Seasoning
- Hot Sauce
- In large skillet, brown up the Ground Beef or Steak (thinly sliced and cubed) along with the minced Garlic and Taco Seasoning.
- In a large sauce pot, add the Refried Beans, the can of Chili, a few dashes of hot sauce and some Salt and Pepper and put this on medium whie stirring every so often until it starts bubbling, about 6-10 minutes.
- As soon as the meat is cooked, add in 1 Cup of Water. Cut up the whole block of Velveeta into small cubes so it melts evenly and add that into the skillet. Mix this slowly until it’s completely melted together.
- Slice up the lettuce and jalapenos, dice the onions and tomatoes, serve veggies on a plate.
- Roll a little bit of it all up up in a large flour burrito cover with more velveeta meat and Feast!