While I’m on my sandwich kick. Here’s another American staple. Most bars have these and they usually make the best ones that you’ll find. If you’re not in the mood for a sammich, you can always make this awesome Reuben Dip to snack on.
- Rye Bread
- Corned Beef
- Swiss Cheese
- Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- Preheat the griddle to a Medium heat.
- Butter one side Bread Slices.
- Layer as much Meat, Cheese and Sauerkraut you like on the bread and smother with Thousand Island Dressing.
- Grill a few minutes on each side until the bread is golden brown