Everyone’s heard of the “Po’ Boy” Sandwich, but not alot of people outside of the northeast know what the “Polish Boy” is. This is a meal style sandwich that has everything you want between two buns. Some people swear by Sauerkraut while others prefer Coleslaw. Either one will give you a great sandwich Give it a try, you’ll probably be hooked on them!
- Polish Kielbasa
- Italian Style Coleslaw or Sauerkraut
- Barbecue Sauce (Hot Sauce if you want some heat)
- French Fries
- Hoagie Rolls or Large Buns
- Toast the bun first to give it more texture and flavor
- Place the Kielbasa on the bun and layer with Coleslaw/Kraut, BBQ/Hot Sauce and French Fries.
- Take a big bite!