This is the manliest type of meat you can make. It’s Bacon, Beef, Cheese, Bacon and Hot Sauce all rolled up into a heart attack inducing log of deliciousness.
It can be prepped pretty quickly or even the night before and it also doesn’t take long to cook, about 1 hour per inch of thickness. Try it out and see if you don’t love it.
- 1lb Bacon
- 1lb Ground Beef (93% lean preferred)
- 1lb Cheddar Cheese
- Barbecue Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Start by making a surface of saran wrap on the table, and construct a Bacon weave.
- After the weave is complete, spread out and flatten the ground Beef on top of the Bacon weave, making it even across the whole weave.
- Pile on the cheese and spread to even the thickness out, drizzle on some Barbecue Sauce and Srirachi and Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Using the Saran Wrap, roll up the bacon into a log, not too tight or the inside wont cook correctly, drizzle and brush the BBQ sauce on the outside of the roll.
- Bake in 350 oven for about 1 hour per inch of thickness, this recipe will usually take about 2 1/2 hours.