This is the manliest type of meat you can make. كأس العرب 2024 مباريات It’s Bacon, Beef, Cheese, Bacon and Hot Sauce all rolled up into a heart attack inducing log of deliciousness. كيف احصل على المال مجانا؟
It can be prepped pretty quickly or even the night before and it also doesn’t take long to cook, about 1 hour per inch of thickness. Try it out and see if you don’t love it.
- 1lb Bacon
- 1lb Ground Beef (93% lean preferred)
- 1lb Cheddar Cheese
- Barbecue Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Start by making a surface of saran wrap on the table, and construct a Bacon weave.
- After the weave is complete, spread out and flatten the ground Beef on top of the Bacon weave, making it even across the whole weave.
- Pile on the cheese and spread to even the thickness out, drizzle on some Barbecue Sauce and Srirachi and Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Using the Saran Wrap, roll up the bacon into a log, not too tight or the inside wont cook correctly, drizzle and brush the BBQ sauce on the outside of the roll.
- Bake in 350 oven for about 1 hour per inch of thickness, this recipe will usually take about 2 1/2 hours. إكس-من: إيفولوشن