So this is pretty tasty, plus you can whip it up the night before and let it marinate an then be ready in the morning. Add a cold beer and a side of stir fry veggies and your set to go!
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sirarcha Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Habanero Powder
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped Garlic
- 4 skinless, boneless Chicken Breast halves
- In a shallow container, blend all ingredients. Place chicken breast halves into the mixture, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for as little as 30 minutes or as long as all night.
- Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear using the marinade left over as a glaze.