I seen this dip on one of the Rachel Ray shows, it sounded pretty delicious, and I’m not one to complain about anything with bacon in it. So, maybe I’ll try this recipe this weekend and see how it goes down with some cold beers and Playoff football.
- 1 lb of Cooked Chopped Bacon
- 1 1/2 C. Shredded Swiss Cheese (Reserve Some for Garnish)
- 1 C. Mayo
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 8 Scallions (chopped)
- 1 tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Save some Cheese and Bacon as topping
- Put in shallow baking dish and sprinkle on some extra Swiss and Bacon.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until dip is golden brown and all ingredients are melted together.
- Serve with vegetables, crackers or bread.