This is a new way of making a sauce/glaze for your steaks. The rasberry and sugar really sweeten and thicken it up while the vinegar gives it just a slight kick. An excellent addition to your next steak dinner.
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper seeds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a saucepan over high heat, blend raspberry jam, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, malt vinegar, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes, or until thickened.