Coleslaw is the quintessential side dish for cook outs and back yard parties. This is a twist to the normal slaw, the sriracha adds a heat that hits at first before the mayonnaise edges off the warmth. Try this sometime and see if this doesn’t get eaten up right away.
- 1 Large Head of Cabbage or 1 Bag of Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Onion
- 2-3 Carrots (unless already in mix bag)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Brown Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Pepper Powder
- Ground Sea Salt
- Chop up Onion, Garlic and Carrots in food processor along with Cabbage. Mix all together in large bowl.
- Mix up the dressing by whipping together all the other ingredients then add and toss with the bowl of vegetables.