This is a good sauce to use on Chicken and thick cuts or Steak on the grill to add a tangy sweet kick with an asian flavor that gives a nice twist to the back patio cookout. This sauce will stay good in the fridge for about a week or two.
- 1/2 cup Heinz Chili Sauce (or mix Ketchup+1tsp Worchestershire)
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 cup Rice Wine
- 2 Cloves Garlic (finely minced)
- 3-5 Tbsp Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Ginger (grated)
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable or Peanut Oil for frying
- Fry Garlic and Ginger in Vegetable Oil and cook over high heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add Rice Wine to keep the garlic from burning, stir in Hoisin Sauce, Sriracha, Honey, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil and Chili Sauce.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat and serve on Chicken, Beef, Pork and Veggies.