These are great snacks for the game, or any potlucks/cookouts that you may be going to. It’s basically a “Set It and Forget It” style of meal. The ingredients are cheap and these little bad boys are always the first thing to go whenever I make them. Give ’em a try for yourself and you’ll be hooked on the simplicity and the flavor!
- Large bag of Meatballs (5 lbs)
- 1 Jar of Grape Jelly
- 1 Jar of Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- Sea Salt and Course Ground Black Pepper
- Add Meatballs to a slow cooker
- Empty Jars of Jelly and Chili Sauce into slow cooker and add Minced Garlic, Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Let simmer for roughly 3-4 hours.
- Break out the toothpicks and enjoy!