Green Beans are a healthy and tasty snack. If you’re trying to slowly get ready for the swimsuit season, then little snacks like these can definitely help instead of bag of chips.
- 3/4 pound fresh Green Beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable oil
- Arrange a steamer basket in a pot over boiling water, and steam the green beans 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the Soy Sauce, Garlic, Garlic Chili Sauce, and Honey.
- Heat the canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the Green Beans, and fry for 3 to 5 minutes. Pour in the soy sauce mixture. Continue cooking and stirring 2 minutes, or until the liquid is nearly evaporated. Serve immediately.