I love making this sauce, it’s perfect on just about everything. I use it on baked potatoes, steak, chicken, fish, shrimp, pizza, french fries, toast, noodles, rice, vegetables….. on and on. There’s a little asian market that as the sweet chile sauce for cheap, which is a great sauce on it’s own. Once you whip this up, you’ll see how great it goes on everything, it’s just a great combination of sweet, salty, and spicy.
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Chile Sauce
- 6 Habaneros
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice (1 Lime worth)
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- De-Seed and stem Habaneros, cut in half, lay them out skin side up on a cookie tray.
- Broil on high for about 10 minutes until the skin starts to blacken, don’t over do them.
- Once they are roasted, add to a food processor along with the rest of the ingredients, blend until smooth.
- Pour this into an old ketchup or squeeze bottle and it will last about 2 weeks in the fridge.