That’s right! One of the best damn dishes you can get in any chinese restaurant. Make it, Taste it and Enjoy it!
- 1 1/2 cups julienned green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup cold water
- In a wok or skillet, stir-fry green peppers and onion in 1 tablespoon oil for 2-3 minutes. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 1 minute longer. Remove and keep warm.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. In the same skillet, stir-fry the beef and garlic in remaining oil for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- Combine the cornstarch, apple juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and water until smooth; stir into the beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minutes or until thickened. Return the vegetables to the pan; heat through. Serve over the rice.
And there you have it, a quick, filling dish that’s easy on the wallet and on the schedule.