These Spicy Bacon Puffs make for an excellent party appetizer. Quick and easy to make, you can prep these up early and then bake them in batches throughout the day. You can also adjust the spiciness by adding more or using less Sriracha depending on your mood.
- 1 lb (16 oz) Bacon
- 1 lb (16 oz) Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup (8 oz) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Green Onions
- ~3 tsp Sriracha Hot Sauce (1 to 5 tsp )
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 4 rolls Crescent Tubes
- Mix all ingredients besides crescent rolls in large bowl.
- Lay out the crescent rolls then cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- Spoon about 1 tsp in each triangle, then roll up leaving the point side down so they don’t open in the oven.
- bake about 13-15 minutes in 375 preheated oven until dough turns golden brown.