You can always use a recipe for a good spicy sausage dip. This one is a good side for any football get together. It only takes about 30 minutes to prep and cook and 2/3rds of that is just waiting for the cheese to bubble.
- 1 lb Ground Pork Sausage (Regular or Spicy)
- 1 can Diced Tomatos and Green Chiles
- 1 pack of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Season Salt
- Sriracha Sauce
- Cook the Sausage thoroughly, drain any grease out.
- Mix Sausage along with Cream Cheese, Tomatos and Chiles and the Cheddar Cheese into a casserole dish. Season with some Salt and Pepper and Sriracha.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes until the cheese starts to bubble.
- Serve with tortilla chips or with garlic bread.