Garlic is by far my favorite thing in the world next to Bacon, this is a way to pickle up some Spicy Garlic that will last for about a month in the ‘fridge. I like to add about a tablespoon of Ghost Pepper Powder, which is way more than most people like, it’s a ton of heat, but it makes for a great one Garlic popper snack.
- 2 pounds Garlic, peeled
- 1 sprig chopped Fresh Dill
- Ghost Pepper Powder to taste
- 3 Tbsp Black Peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 Tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 4 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons salt
- Fill sterile containers with Garlic, Chopped Fresh Dill, Ghost Pepper Powder, Peppercorns, Mustard Seeds and Pepper Flakes to within an inch of the top.
- Mix the distilled White Vinegar and Salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Pour the hot distilled White Vinegar and Salt mixture into the containers with the Garlic mixture. قوانين لعبة الشطرنج Fill to approximately 1/4 inch from the top. العاب قمار اون لاين Seal and store in the refrigerator. شحن نتلر بالكاش يو