You can whip up these easy to make Chicken Quesadillas on a griddle in the matter of minutes. It’s a great late night snack because of its quickness and convienence, and you can put whatever filling in them that you want. This is a much better Quesadilla than you get off the stove.
- Chopped Chicken
- Chopped Bacon, or Bacon Bits
- Ranch Dressing
- BBQ or Hot Sauce
- Chopped Onions
- Choped Peppers (Sweet Red Pepper and Jalapenos work great!)
- Shredded Cheese
- Spread BBQ or Hot Sauce on on side of one tortilla and Ranch on another.
- Top half of the tortilla with Cheese, Chicken, Peppers, and Onions and top with more Cheese.
- Place 2nd tortilla on top and lightly press down.
- Place on preheated griddle over a medium heat and grill until the tortilla starts to brown and crisp.
- Flip and continue grilling until other side is done.
- Remove from griddle and serve with Creamy Jalapeno Cheese Dip, Guacamole , Pico de Gallo, Salsa or any other condiment