I got the idea for this off a a chutney recipe. You can also use Mangos or Pears instead of the peaches to match up better with what you’re grilling. When adding the Wild Turkey, any good bourbon will work, you can add it with the rest of the liquids to tone down the kick or right before serving to really punch it up.
- 1 cup Diced Peaches (Fresh or Canned)
- 2/3 cup Brown Mustard
- 2 Shots Wild Turkey
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Add Butter to saucepan and cook the Onion and Garlic until garlic browns, add the Apple Cider Vinegar and reduce down until it’s a syrupy texture.
- Mix in the Peaches, Mustard and Pepper throughly, cook for 3-5 minutes then add the Wild Turkey and heat for another 2-3 minutes more.