With summer coming up, it’s time to start working on lighter options. Seafood salad with crab and shrimp is an easy fix up that will feed you for a few days. I use canned crab meat and chilis because it’s faster an easier, but you can substitute out with fresh. With this, you can make some great cold sandwiches and lettuce wraps.
- 3 Cans Crab Meat (12-18oz total)
- 1 lb Cooked Shrimp
- 1 Large Onion
- 3-4 Stalks Celery
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Can Roasted Green Chilis (4 0z)
- 2-5 cloves Garlic
- 1 Cup Mayo
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Drain out the Green Chilis and Crab Meat cans. Finely chop up Shrimp, Onions, Peppers, Celery. Mince Garlic.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, EXCEPT the Crab and Shrimp, and mix well.
- Fold in the Shrimp first and then the Crab Meat. This keeps the meat chunkier.
- This will stay good for about a week in the fridge. Wrap up in a lettuce leaf or on a toasted roll and enjoy!