Pork, It’s what’s for Dinner, and what a fine dinner it makes. This is a great cheap way to feed a bunch of people with some tasty fixin’s.
- 1/3 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Garlic Cloves, (Half Minced and Half Cut into Thick Slices)
- Sea Salt and Course Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. Pork Seasoning (You can find this in any supermarket in the spice section)
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Liquid Smoke
- Potatoes (Chopped into Quarters)
- Onions (Chopped into Quarters)
- Peppers (Chopped into Quarters/ Eighths)
- Pork Loin
- Italian Dressing
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stab holes in Pork Loin and stuff with piece of Garlic and a squirt of Italian Dressing
- Stir Oil, Garlic and Seasonings; coat meat with 3 tablespoons of seasoning mixture.
- Place in large roasting pan.
- Toss Peppers, Onions and Potatoes with remaining seasoning mixture; arrange around meat in pan.
- Roast 35 to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees and juices run clear, stirring potatoes after 20 minutes and Basting meat every 10-15 minutes.
- Broil on top rack of oven 5 minutes to brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Two of the domains NAME IN LIGHTS MARKETING.com and NAME IN LIGHTS MANAGEMENT .com seem to be being blocked from release by 1&1.com.