Do you got a hankering for some Red Lobster Parrot Bay Shrimp but want to keep it easy on the wallet? This recipe will give you a dish that’s exactly like Red Lobster. Try making up a batch of these one night.
- 1 1/2 cup Corn Starch – divided
- 2 Cups plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 Cups Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 1/2 Cup Pina Colada Drink Mix
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Rum
- 1 lb Jumbo Shrimp (butterflied)
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Crushed Pineapple
- Place 1 cup corn starch in a bowl; set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, 1/2 cup cornstarch, and coconut flakes in a separate bowl; set aside.
- Combine 1 cup pina colada drink mix, powdered sugar, and rumin a separate bowl; set aside.
- Coat shrimp in cornstarch, then dip in pina colada mixture, then in coconut mixture, back into pina colada mixture, and back into coconut mixture.
- Carefully drop each coated shrimp into 375 degree oil, fry until golden brown, and drain on brown paper bags.
- To make sauce, combine 1/2 cup pina colada drink mix, sour cream, and pineapple.
- Dip fried shrimp in sauce.