While I’m on the subject of Superbowl foods, here’s another recipe that I will be whipping up for tomorrow. This is great because it’s still a toothpick snack but it fills you up like a main meal.
- 2 cups crushed French Fried Onions (French’s)
- 1 cup Shake and Bake breading
- 2-3 pounds Chicken Breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 Eggs
- 1/8-1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Whisk together Eggs and Milk.
- Soak chicken in Milk/Egg bath for 3-5 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine French Onions, Breadcrumbs, Salt and Pepper.
- Bread chicken pieces and place onto flat cookie tray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for rougly 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked in the middle.