This is the recipe for the best chain restaurant Alfredo sauce you can find. It will store for about 3-5 days if you want to make up a large batch for the weekend. Once you have the sauce, you can use it as a sauce for pasta, chicken, steak, fish, calamari, breads and whatever else you can think of.
1 pint heavy cream
1 stick butter
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese – (to 3/4)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a saucepan combine butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese.
2. Simmer this until all is melted, and mixed well.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese and Garlic powder. Simmer this for 15 to 20 minutes on low.
4. Season with a salt and pepper to taste.
5. Get your breadsticks ready for dippin’