So, everyone knows that the Olive Garden has the best salad dressing ever. This is the recipe that you can use to make it at home instead of buying the overpriced little bottles at the restaurant. This is awesome on all kinds of hoagies and sammichs or salads.
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Romano Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic salt, or one clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender until well mixed. If this is a little too tart for your own personal taste, add a little extra sugar.
- You can enjoy your Olive Garden salad dressing for about 10 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Another great use for the Olive Garden salad dressing is as a marinade for vegetables or even meats that you might like to grill.