This recipe makes some of the best burgers you will ever have. The Onion soup mix gives such a perfect even flavor to the beef that they really pair well, giving a good boost without overpowering it with an onion-y taste. Plus you can use this as a good base for adding any other seasonging or add-ins that you want, and it also makes a great meatloaf.
- 2 lb Ground Beef (85% lean or higher)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 Package Onion Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp Beef Buillon Powder
- Form into patties about 1 inch thick.
- Grill over high heat for about 3-5 minutes per side, until juices run clear.