I’ve found a bunch of recipes so now that I’ve had some time, I wanted to post some up. This sauce goes great with fried shrimp. تعلم الطاولة It’s a smooth, sweet fresh glaze that you can also use for a baste on salmon on the grill.
- 1 1/2 Cup Passion Fruit Puree
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- To make passion fruit puree, cut 24 passion fruits (about 2 pounds total) in half; scoop out the pulp and seeds into a fine strainer over a bowl.
- Rub firmly to remove all pulp from seeds; discard seeds. ألعاب تربح جوائز حقيقية
- In a 1 to 1 1/2 quart pan, mix sugar and cornstarch; add puree. العاب الاحصنه
- Stir over medium-high eat until boiling, 4-5 minutes.
- Let cool; stir occasionally. If made ahead, chill airtight up to 1 day.