This Korean dish full of flavor and easy to make, the longest part is marinating the steaks until they are saturated with soy and sesame. It grills up extremely fast and make a great topping to rice or noodles.
- 2 lbs Flank Steak (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 8-12 chopped Green Onions
- 1 Whole Clove Garlic (finely minced)
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to large bowl or dish and allow to marinate overnight.
- When ready, grill over a High heat for 2-3 minutes per side and serve.