This is a great recipe I found for a Jalapeno Rosemary Alfredo Dip. I know I’m going to make this by the gallon now to portion out for the week.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the garlic and jalapeno pepper in the hot oil until fragrant, about 5 minutes; add the heavy cream and bring the mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Stir the Parmesan cheese and rosemary through the mixture; continue cooking until the cheese is completely melted, about 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper to serve.