Stuffing is the perfect dish for any type of large cooked poultry and even with pork. لعبة اونو الاصلية This is a pretty generic recipe for Italian Style stuffing that really compliments turkey, rotisseried chicken or oven roasted pork loin. It’s petty easy to make and if you like, you can substitue out the stuffing mix for your own fresh breadcubes or stuffing recipe. العاب مربحة للمال
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 Large Vidalia Onions (diced)
- 1 lb Bacon (chopped into 1/4″-1/2″ pieces)
- 3-6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 sticks Celery (diced)
- 2 Carrots (diced)
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 3 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Pack of Stuffing Mix (12-16 oz)
- Cook the Bacon and Onions in a skillet over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes until bacon and onions have started to brown.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for stuffing mix into sauce pan and stir thoroughly, bring to a boil. spin palace
- Once boiling, remove from heat and stir in the stuffing mix, pour this into a casserole dish and then cover with foil.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, until the stuffing shows as cooked.