You can never go wrong with Hot Wings, the hotter the better. I seen a recipe where they coat the wings in a spicy, light breading before being glazed with the sticky hot sauce. These wings are coated in a paprika spice blend, then glazed with Honey Habanero sauce, and finished with crisp cooked bacon.
- Chicken Wings
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cheyenne Pepper
- 2 tsp Paprika
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup Honey
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3-4 Habanero Peppers (finely minced)
- 1 lb Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Remove chicken from packaging and dry with paper towels.
- In a large zip-lock bag, mix Flour, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cheyenne Powder, Black Pepper and Paprika. Drop the chicken wings into the flour mixture and shake vigorously.
- Shake off excess flour and drop chicken wings into the hot oil. Fry for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Remove from oil and let drain on paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together: Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Habanero Pepper.
- Dip each chicken wing into sauce and then place onto a baking sheet. Bake chicken for 5 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle with crumbled bacon.