Latavia is a Serbian fortified wine, . You’ll want to definitely keep it chilled because it has one helluva bite when it’s warm. You can sip on and and1 glass of this will have you feeling warm and ready to go, or hook it for shots. This will make up about seven 5ths of Latavi for you to enjoy.
- 1 big 5L Bottle of Carlo Rossi Burgundy or Paisano Wine
- 1 5th Canadian Whisky
- 1 5th Everclear, grain alcohol
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Bottle of Maraschino Cherries
- Pour the Wine, Whiskey, Everclear , Sugar and Cherry Juice into a large saucepot, warm it on low/medium while stirring, just heat it enough to dissolve the Sugar.
- Use a funnel and refill the bottles. Also add the mix to the jar of Maraschino Cherries, they will soak up the booze and make for great bombers in a few days.
- Enjoy, but don’t drink and drive!