Since the store had a good sale on ground beef, I decided to make some homemade meatballs for the football games. They were pretty easy to make, I prepped them up in about 20 minutes and then let them simmer in sauce for about 4 hours. When they came out they were amazing. The meat was tender and juicy, and the flavor was immense.
- 2 lb Gground Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Diced Onions
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Steak Seasoning
- 1 tsp Fresh Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- Mix together all ingredients until thoroughly blended together.
- Roll into golfball size balls.
- In a hot skillet, brown the meatballs on all sides.
- Add them to a large baking dish and cover with your favorite sauce. Wrap with foil.
- Place them into a 300 degree oven for about 3-4 hours.