For an insanely hot sauce that you can put on just about everything, give this recipe a try. It goes great on pizza, sandwiches and even as a spread for toasted garlic bread. All in all it’s pretty cheap to make and it stays good for about a week, or even more if you know how to sterilize and properly can it.
- 1 cup Roasted Habaneros* (diced)
- 1 cup Garlic (rough chopped)
- 1/2 cup White Onion (Diced)
- 2 cups White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Worchestershire
- Salt and Pepper
*Cut Habaneros in half, deseed and then roast in a 425 degree over for +-15 minutes, until skin begins to blister*
- Fry Garlic in a medium saucepan until it begins to brown, add rest of ingredients and bring it to a boil. Turn on low and let simmer for 10-15 minutes until onions soften.
- Puree in food processor or with hand blender until smooth.