Hawaiian Chicken Skewers make for a great summer grilling item. They store and prep easy and they cook quickly, making for a perfect cookout dish. Add some Hawaiian Coleslaw and you have yourself a nice little shindig all at a low budget cost.
- 2 lbs Chicken
- 2-3 Green / Red Peppers
- 2-3 Red Onions
- 1 Pineapple (Canned also works)
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple Juice (Orange can also be used)
- 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Sesame Seeds (garnish)
- Cut Chicken, Onions, Green Peppers into 1 – 1 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mix wet ingredients and seasonings into side bowl.
- Use half of the liquid to marinate the Chicken and save other half for basting.
- Skewer meat and veggies and throw on grill for 3-4 minutes each side, Baste liberally with marinade while grilling.
- Sprinkle with Sesame seeds and serve!