These ham roll-ups make a great party snack appetizer, and you can make a ton of them up quickly to make your preparation easier.
- 1 lb Sliced Ham (very thin)
- 1lb Cream Cheese
- 2 Avocados
- 1 package of Ranch Dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp Diced Green Onions
- 2 Diced Jalapenos
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix Cream Cheese, Avocados, Ranch Dressing, Onions and Jalapenos in Large bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread a thin layer of Cheese spread over tortilla, layer with sliced Ham and roll tightly, Let cool in the fridge for about an hour until they harden up, cut into 3rds.