- 4-6 Habanero Peppers, diced
- Chicken Breasts
- Pears, peeled, cored and diced
- Basil Leaves, chopped
- Crumpled Blue Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine Pear, Blue Cheese, Habanero, Basil, Mozzarella, Seasoning, Butter and a Salt/Pepper. Mix well.
- Season Chicken and sear each breast about 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat and let cool enough to handle with your hands.
- Slit a pocket into each Chicken breast and stuff each with the stuffing mix. Close with toothpicks if needed.
- Set stuffed Chicken breasts onto a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.