This sauce/dip is a fresh change from the norm. It goes great with any kind of veggies or meats and even as a dip for snacks. prednisone with ivermectin for dogs It’s quick to make and the cucumber and sourcream give it a cool flavor for the summer.
- 1 (32 ounce) container Plain Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 2 Cucumbers
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Dill
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- If using yogurt, strain thru cheesecloth and allow to drain 3-4 hours
- Mix all ingredients throughly in a bowl then cover and let sit in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.