I’m a Greek Seasoning fanatic. This is the Most Used thing in my spice cabinet. It goes great on chicken, fish, beef, pork, lamb, shellfish and vegetables. It’s basically like a Salt and Pepper but with a more natural and fresh hint to it. Depending on how much you are planning on making it may be cheaper just to buy this in the store, but if you’re going to make a gallon or two for your commercial business then this is the way to do it. Otherwise, it’s just an insight as to what is in this amazing food sidekick.
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Mix everything together and put it in a ziplock bag or any type of container and throw on everything you eat for the next week.