I just don’t think that there’s a better side dish for any type of red meat than Mashed Potatoes. Add in Garlic and you got yourself a blockbuster! Here’s a quick recipe that you can whip up for your next dinner that everyone is sure to love.
- 1-1/2 lb Red Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 4 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- Sea Salt and Course Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Basil
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare Garlic by wrapping the clove in foil with a little bit of Oil.
- Bake Potatoes and Garlic for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove Potatoes and Garlic from oven and allow them to cool.
- Chop Potatoes, add Butter, and Milk and Sour Cream, and mix with with an electric mixture.
- Add cloves of Garlic, Basil, Oregano, Parsley and Salt and Pepper to taste.