Here’s a Buffalo Style Chicken Wing sauce that I love to make. You can change the heat level just by adding a bit more butter than hot sauce if you like or forgo on the Ghost Chili Powder.
- 1/2 Cup Red Hot Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minched)
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1-5 tsp. Ghost Pepper Powder (optional)
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- Add Butter and Garlic to saucepan and saute the garlic for just a minute or two to open up the real flavor of the garlic.
- Add Salt, Pepper, Sugar and Hot Sauce and Ghost Pepper Powder and stir.
- Heat entire mixture for 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Pour on a hot batch of chicken wings and enjoy!