Elephant Garlic Steaks are good change to fry up quickly for a healthy tasty meal that’s full of flavor. These are quick to prepare and easy to make, but they will leave your breath smelling awfully potent from all the garlic.
- 2-3 Cloves Elephant Garlic
- 1 lb Steak
- 4 Tbsp Worchestershire Sauce, or Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Season Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Cut Garlic Into Thick Slices1/16th-1/8th inch thick.
- Cut Steak into slices roughly 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix all ingredients together and allow to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Throw on griddle, on George Foreman or on Wok for 5 minutes roughly, stirring often.
- Serve with A-1 or Teriyaki sauce.