Here’s a super simple recipe to make a lazy chicken parmesan. You’ll only need a few items and you can have it ready to eat in about 45 minutes.
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast
- Favorite Sauce
- 1 lb Parmesan Cheese
- Bag of Croutons or Breadsticks
- Italian Seasoning
- Season the Chicken with your favorite Italian seasoning, then layout evenly in a casserole dish. You can chop up your chicken or leave them as the full breast. If they are really thick then you will probably want to butterfly them or you’ll have to cook them a bit differently.
- Cover with Sauce and then top with a little more than half of the Parmesan Cheese.
- Spread out the Croutons on top of the Parmesan Cheese, then add the rest of the Cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil
- If you are using thin breasts, chicken fingers or chopped/cubed chicken: Bake in the oven at 370 degrees for 35 -40 minutes.
- If you are using thicker chicken breasts (more than 1/2 inch): Bake in a 350 degree oven for about an hour.