Here’s a great flavorful gravy that goes awesome with rice, chicken, steak, fries and even pizza! It’s not the fastest sauce to make but it really is worth the wait. You can make up a good amount of this too for super cheap which is a win-win situation. كرة البولينج
- 1 lb Mushrooms
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 stick Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- Mince the Onion and slice the Mushrooms about 1/8th inch thick.
- Melt the Butter in a sauce pot over a medium heat.
- Add in the Mushrooms, Garlic and Onions. Cook about 10-12 minutes until onions have softened and mushrooms are cooked down. فيزا افتراضية كاش يو
- Stir in Flour and mix well, allow to cook for 2 or 3 minutes. اليورو ٢٠٢١
- Stir in the Broth and then turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer for about half an hour until it has a thicker consistency.