For any one that loves Garlic, this is the recipe for you!
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- In a bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, steak sauce, water, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic until thoroughly mixed.
- Pierce several holes into meat with a sharp knife, and place in a shallow dish. Stir marinade once more and slowly pour over meat, smothering the top with the garlic and onions.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or up to 36 hours. Cook as desired.