Here’s a little recipe to make up a simple, tasty jalapeno dip that goes great with chips, tortillas or even as a thick sauce for burritos/tacos.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers. Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Microwave on High until hot, about 3 minutes.