Here’s a healthy dip you can blend up pretty easily that gives a fresh cool taste to dip veggies and crackers. Great for a summery type of snack poolside.
- 3 Cucumbers
- Salt and Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Dill chopped
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Drain Cucumbers by Peeling and Slicing them, then coating with Salt and Vinegar. Cover the bowl and allow to sit for 20-30 minutes, pour out the liquid and then allow them to sit in a strainer for another 20-30 minutes to ensure that they are dry, otherwise you will have a lot of water at the top of the dip.
- Add Cucumbers and all remaining ingredients into a food processor / blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to server, lasts about a week in the fridge.